< All opportunities
UX DesignerApply now
Pendulum is a rapidly growing SaaS startup focused on providing cutting-edge risk intelligence solutions to large enterprises. Our platform empowers organizations with proactive insights, enabling informed decision-making and enhancing resilience in a rapidly evolving world. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, where individuals from all backgrounds can thrive and contribute to our mission.
About the Position
We are seeking an experienced UX Designer with a proven background in creating user-centric designs for data, insights, or intelligence B2B products to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating innovative solutions that address the unique challenges faced by risk intelligence professionals in large enterprises.
At Pendulum, we are relentlessly customer-obsessed, results-oriented, and operate with a growth mindset. We believe brains and talent are just a starting point, and dedication, hard work, resilience, and love of learning are all essential to help each of us achieve the greatness we are capable of. We set high expectations of ourselves and empower everyone with the freedom to decide and execute with their own creativity. It won’t be easy, but it will be transformative, fulfilling, and the most career-impacting job you have ever had.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
At Pendulum, diversity and inclusion is one of our core values and at the forefront of hiring and day-to-day operations. Diverse teams are the strongest teams because the plurality of experiences informs our decision making and thought process. Our mission of fighting against the impacts of harmful narratives and the underlying analysis, claims, and communities in our society demands diversity of thought at all levels in our team. As such, prioritizing equitable conditions are key to our requirements for hiring at Pendulum.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, engineering, sales, and customer success to develop and launch user-friendly features and enhancements.
- Engage with end users to gather feedback and insights through interviews and user research, using this knowledge to inform design decisions and enhancements.
- Create and iterate on prototypes to facilitate quick execution and validation of design ideas.
- Employ creativity, curiosity, and experimentation to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation within the product.
- Develop and maintain design systems, guidelines, and best practices to ensure consistency and quality across the product.
- Champion diversity and inclusion within the design team and throughout the organization.
What You've Done
- Prior experience in UX design, preferably within the data, insights, or intelligence B2B product space.
- Proven track record of successfully creating and launching user-centric designs in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Good understanding of the unique challenges faced by risk intelligence professionals in large enterprises.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and engage with end users.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively, with solid problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, or Adobe XD.
What We Offer
- Experience working at a SaaS company in which mission focus is on tackling topical and societal harms.
- Learn from industry and government experts who value initiative and encourage innovation.
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and two additional holidays off of the employee’s choice.
- 100% employer paid premium (for employee and 50% for dependents) with a low-deductible plan.
- Remote and telework setups for employees (post-COVID).
Thank for applying.
Your form submission was successful.
An error occurred while submitting the form.
Please try again.