< All opportunities
Product ManagerApply now
Pendulum is a rapidly growing SaaS startup focused on providing cutting-edge risk intelligence solutions to large enterprises. Our platform empowers organizations with proactive insights, enabling informed decision-making and enhancing resilience in a rapidly evolving world. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, where individuals from all backgrounds can thrive and contribute to our mission.
About the Position
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager with a proven background in building data, insights, or intelligence B2B products to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating innovative solutions that address the unique challenges faced by risk intelligence professionals in large enterprises.
At Pendulum, we are relentlessly customer-obsessed, results-oriented, and operate with a growth mindset. We believe brains and talent are just a starting point, and dedication, hard work, resilience, and love of learning are all essential to help each of us achieve the greatness we are capable of. We set high expectations of ourselves and empower everyone with the freedom to decide and execute with their own creativity. It won’t be easy, but it will be transformative, fulfilling, and the most career-impacting job you have ever had.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
At Pendulum, diversity and inclusion is one of our core values and at the forefront of hiring and day-to-day operations. Diverse teams are the strongest teams because the plurality of experiences informs our decision making and thought process. Our mission of fighting against the impacts of harmful narratives and the underlying analysis, claims, and communities in our society demands diversity of thought at all levels in our team. As such, prioritizing equitable conditions are key to our requirements for hiring at Pendulum.
What You'll Do
- Own and drive major components of the product and overall roadmap, ensuring alignment with company strategy and objectives.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, sales, and customer success and data science to develop and launch new features and enhancements.
- Engage with end users to gather feedback and insights, using this knowledge to inform product decisions and enhancements.
- Employ creativity, curiosity and experimentation to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation within the product.
- Analyze market trends, competitor offerings, and customer needs to develop data-driven product strategies.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and impact of product initiatives.
- Champion diversity and inclusion within the product team and throughout the organization.
What You've Done
- Prior experience in product management, preferably within the data, insights, or intelligence B2B product space.
- Proven track record of successfully launching and scaling software products in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Preferred good understanding of the unique challenges faced by risk intelligence professionals in large enterprises.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and engage with end users.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively, with solid problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with agile product development methodologies and tools, such as Scrum, Kanban, Jira, or Trello.
What We Offer
- Experience working at a SaaS company in which mission focus is on tackling topical and societal harms.
- Learn from industry and government experts who value initiative and encourage innovation.
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and two additional holidays off of the employee’s choice.
- 100% employer paid premium (for employee and 50% for dependents) with a low-deductible plan.
- Remote and telework setups for employees (post-COVID).
Thank for applying.
Your form submission was successful.
An error occurred while submitting the form.
Please try again.