< All opportunities
Deployment StrategistApply now
Pendulum empowers companies to uncover and mitigate threats that harmful narratives pose for their brand, executives, and reputation through narrative-based intelligence. As a venture-backed startup, we create solutions for our customers while tackling industry’s and society’s biggest problem about misinformation and disinformation. We are focused on mission, motivated by solving technical problems, and obsessed with our users. If our mission and these values resonate with you, please apply to join our fight against harmful narratives.
What You'll Do
- Understand Pendulum's platform and individual customer environments to implement design plans and regularly scan them to draft daily and weekly insights for customers’ specific analytic needs.
- Execute customer and partner requests for creating keyword-based narratives.
- Manage customer environments and ensure that deployment of design plans align with customer requests, usage, and targets with Engineering, Data Science, and Product colleagues.
- Work with contract staff to ensure that platform views match customers’ requirements.
What You've Done
- Working knowledge of SaaS platforms.
- Understanding of misinformation/disinformation challenges in audio-visual social media platforms.
- Performed in a dynamic, cross-functional environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with writing samples furnished upon request.
What We Offer
- Experience working at a SaaS startup in which the mission is about tackling societal harms in the social media ecosystem.
- Learn from industry and government experts who value initiative and encourage innovation.
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and two additional holidays of the employee’s choice.
- 100% employer-paid premiums (for employees and 50% for dependents) with a low-deductible plan.
- Remote and telework setups for employees.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
At Pendulum, diversity and inclusion is one of our core values and at the forefront of hiring and day-to-day operations. Diverse teams are the strongest teams because the plurality of experiences informs our decision making and thought process. Our mission of fighting against the impacts of harmful narratives and the underlying analysis, claims, and communities in our society demands diversity of thought at all levels in our team. As such, prioritizing equitable conditions are key to our requirements for hiring at Pendulum.
Thank for applying.
Your form submission was successful.
An error occurred while submitting the form.
Please try again.