< All opportunities
Account Executive, EnterpriseApply now
Pendulum is on a mission of disrupting the threat that harmful narratives pose on society every day by empowering narrative-based intelligence. We fight to create a powerful solution for their customers while tackling one of society’s biggest problems. We are a team deeply inspired by mission, motivated by solving hard technical problems, and obsessed with their customers. We index on diversity, collaboration, and empathy in our team selection process.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
At Pendulum, diversity and inclusion is one of our core values and at the forefront of hiring and day-to-day operations. Diverse teams are the strongest teams because the plurality of experiences informs our decision making and thought process. Our mission of fighting against the impacts of harmful narratives and the underlying analysis, claims, and communities in our society demands diversity of thought at all levels in our team. As such, prioritizing equitable conditions are key to our requirements for hiring at Pendulum.
What You'll Do
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, you will meet and exceed sales objectives by promoting and selling the Pendulum platform leveraging AI and NLP technologies to uncover threats and opportunities by dissecting and categorizing the narratives in text, video, and audio on social media platforms so companies can better prepare and engage with communities they choose.
What You've Done
- A hunter mentality with proven success opening discussions with prospective clients and managing complex sales through to closure.
- Proven ability to generate pipelines and close business – building strategic outbound campaigns and sequencing to source your own opportunities.
- Ability to develop strong, long-term relationships by following appropriate sales methodology and using a hands-on, customer centric approach.
- Develop deep insights regarding customer use cases, internal decision-making nuances, budget cycles and other key information necessary to close sales.
- Create compelling solutions and customer proposals § Deliver product and solution demonstrations.
- Proven track record of $1M enterprise sales attainment.
- Background in selling innovation and new concepts to large Enterprises.
- Knowledge of information security and risk intelligence concepts, with a continued willingness to learn and grow.
- Prior SaaS Sales Experience (selling into F500 companies).
- Awareness of AI and NLP technologies.
- Possess a self-starter attitude and strong work ethic, with the ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up sales environment selling startup SaaS solutions.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- [Preferred] Experience in Risk Intelligence, Corporate Security, Early Risk Detection (Horizon Scanning), or related Risk Based Solutions.
- [Preferred] Start Up Experience – experience selling early stage start SaaS products.
What We Offer
- Experience working at a SaaS company in which mission focus is on tackling topical and societal harms.
- Learn from industry and government experts who value initiative and encourage innovation.
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and two additional holidays off of the employee’s choice.
- 100% employer paid premium (for employee and 50% for dependents) with a low-deductible plan.
- Remote and telework setups for employees (post-COVID).
Thank for applying.
Your form submission was successful.
An error occurred while submitting the form.
Please try again.